Tuesday, September 21, 2010

2.00am
Sleep sleep sleep.. CAN'T SLEEP AT ALL!! need 30minute - 1hour for me to sleep.. T.T

11.00am
Slept too long~ MY NECK IS PAINING!! it really pain this time.. Yoko2 you my only cure.. but this time it still paining after i put yoko2.. haiz.. digital system.. I really hope can pass digital system! need to study.. ~.~" direct have my breakfast and lunch together..

1.00pm
YEAA My oppa is on9 ~ ^^ so happy~ lalala~ chat awhile with oppa then only continue my study back~ My digital system is really really suck... I totally lost about it.. haiya digital system!!!

2.00pm
MY NECK IS STILL PAINING!!! have to take a short nap first... Pray to god so that he can healed my neck pain as soon as possible.. sleep sleep.... +.~"

4.00pm
wake up wake up~ need to continue study!!!! but not in mood at all to study... definitly going to die this time.. digital system.. T.T" daniel just back from clinic. He brought some lemang ~ and it's delicious!+ meggi cendewan ayam for my dinner~ nyum2!!

7.00pm
It freezing cold.. till i use double shirt! walao cold.. brought some raisin at mini market.. hopefully will help me memories more about digital system.. and raisin is nyummy toO! xp

9.00pm
OPPA ON9 AGAIN.. yuuhuu.. dunno why if i chat with her my neck pain suddenly gone.. LOL.. nvm as long it's gone... haha~ today marry with my own daughter in fb lol.. married post? surely need to be deleted.. most of my friend is naughty.. they confirm will comment naughty thing.. ZZZZ oppa i never thought you like yoko2! haha what a coincident!! I OSO LIKE TO APPLY LOT OF YOKO2 ON MY NECK! HAHA TODAY GOING TO STUDY TILL MORNING!! MUST STUDY STUDY STUDYYYYYYYYY STUDY LEONARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!! SSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTUUUUUUDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! GOD BlESS ME!! :))

NYUMMY RAISIN(for my brain) & MY COLD YOKO2(for my neck)~


WTH SEEING THIS KIND OF QUESTION ONLY CAN MAKE ME DIZZY


so cold till i wear double shirt~ +.+"


I'm not alone anymore~ (",)

0 comments: