Monday, September 20, 2010

4.00am
~.~ Having problem to sleep last night. Keep waking up. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME! ZZZZ I do hope time will healed everything.. I must forget about you Nung.. mark you in my life that you already dead.. i know it was so harsh to do so.. but... +.+.. Keep praying and praying.. that all i can do.. God is fair.. so God will decide everything.. Praise lord..!

9.00am
Woke up at 9.00am sharp, buy some nasi lemak, take daniel milo to make some mocha (thanks daniel) and then continue with my C++ studies again.. +.+ How miserable is my life.. Studies studies studies.. That is a must thing to do to success in life! STUDY!!! YEAH! Keep this positive thing inside my mind!

MY C++ NOTE!!! VERY SMALL RIGHT? HAHAH


11.00am
CP interview? HAIZ. no choice have to do it.. Just hope i can do it well.. (maybe i can even dig some info about the cp exam later on from tutor! xp) gambatte!

1.00pm
Yeah My OPPA On9~ chatting with her really comfort me.. I think she is qualify to be my mother! Sometimes i thinking of having 2 mother... SOUND GREAT! =) She pray for me and that raised my spirit.. i do pray for you everyday oppa~ :D! arigato oppa~!

2.00pm
Going to the BATTLE ZONE!! C++ C++ I GOING TO COOK YOU BECOME CHICKEN ++ !!! HAHAHAHAX!!! (yeah rite lol)

5.00pm
Back from the battle zone.. it look like when i cook the C++ in the exam hall, the C++ turn into CHAMPION ++!! WTH I AM DOOMED~!!!! Trying so hard to solve the question.. i think i will pass.. just pass.. ~.~" Dinner? i guess just some bread will be enough for me.. GARDENIA I LOVE YOU~ NYUMY~

TODAY GOING TO STUDY AGAIN~ STUDY AND STUDY~ DIGITAL SYSTEM!! MATHEMATICAL TECHNIQUE!!! MY FRIENDS PLEASE PRAY FOR ME.. =)


I FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG!!! PARAMORE ILY!

0 comments: