Sunday, September 19, 2010

SUNDAY

7.00PM
OHH NO!! TODAY I OVERSLEPT AND I MISSED CHURCH!!! T.T!!!! God forgive me today~ I won't repeat it again... swt ~.~!! But still today is a good day for me. Finally she forgive me! Now i have more spirit study! I promise won't do something like that again. Thx Oppa! x) BUT exam is tomorrow!! And i did not study 100%! I MUST STUDY STUDY STUDY!! Yet still have time to blogging. Like I said I already addicted to blogging. +.+ Hope tonight i can fully study. I even have my Computer Programming interview tomorrow. GOSH! Just pray that i will do better. Hope that this semester exam won't be so hard. Or else i'm doomed! Daniel I hope that u stomach will be better by tomorrow~ Tonight i will pray for you my friend! Stay healthy dude! Drink a lot of water dani! Today dinner is sambal bilis BURGER GARDENIA! DELICA!! (",)! To all my MMU friends. Hope your guys will do well to in exam tomorrow! God Bless Us All! My friends~ Don't forget to pray for me. Cause i will praying for you guys. xP~ Tomorrow exam is Computer Programming~ Tonight my head will be fully filled with C++ Language! Going to C++ language world soon! All the best guys~!!
Gambatte! haeng-un-eul bil-eoyo! Jia you! Koun! >,<"

Some of My Handwrite coding!! ~.~


Angela Aki - On & On!! ON FOR STUDY!! :)

0 comments: